Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back At It - May Cakes

Wow, it has been a really fast few months and I have not posted anything since May.
So here are the other cakes that I finished off that month.
The Dragon cake was made for my son's 6th birthday. He had his party at a movie theater, and we watched "How to train a Dragon" I modeled the cake after one that I spied on someone else's Flikr page a while back. I loved her version and think mine turned out quite well too.
The other cake was actually designed by my husband for his friend's 40th birthday. He went shopping for the accessories and had the design ion his head, but is in no way adept at icing a cake to look the way he wanted it so he had lots of help from me. But he was still pretty proud none the less.

No comments: