Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Monday, September 27, 2010

August cakes

I started to get back into the swing of things with cake once August hit. I had my first order for the first week of the month from a returning customer who wanted 2 cakes for her twin girls.

In the middle of August I almost always make cakes for my niece and nephew, so the Barbie cake is for my niece who turned 5 this year and King from cars is for her brother who turned 3.


On the same day that the King cake was due, I also finished this cute Bathtub Rubber Ducky cake. I really liked the way that it turned out. It was a really busy day. On top of finishing off the 2 cakes I picked up my mom from the airport and we hurried off to dinner as a family that night because it was also my birthday. I didn't make my own cake though. I had ice cream cake. Yummy.



No comments: