Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September in Full Swing

Sesame Street characters are always cute. For this last cake, I searched all over for a picture that had both Elmo and Abby-Cadabby. I've never done the Abby character before and so this was a good one for me. I think that the best part about her was her hair with the two-toned icing.
Woody is another one that I have not done in the past. He's such a skinny character that there is so much room left for writing or decorations, so I did both.

This princess cake was a great one to do, iced in buttercream and then decorated with fondant pieces. The birthday girl was going to have a smash cake photo session on the same day as the party so I did an extra little cake just for her pictures. I hope that they turned out great, it's such a fun photo shoot to do

I believe that last year at this same time, I made a Thomas cake for the same client, when her son turned one. She did mention in her email that he was obsessed with Thomas. I wonder what his preference will be next year.

No comments: