Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Class # 1

I had my first class last night. I had seven lovely ladies to teach. They were all very nice to me. Everyone knew that it was my first time so they went easy on me. The other class instructor thankfully came along to help point me in the right direction giving me pointers and helping to answer some of the class questions.
There are so many things that come with experience that I do not know yet. I guess that I am just going to have to work that much harder on selling more cakes just to get that experience. It would be a wonderful thing to be able to stay home and decorate cake full time instead of being an accountant by day and cake decorator by night.
I want to thank my friends for their support and well wishes on my first day. I needed the confidence boost. I'm not sure that I did as well as everyone said I would, but you have to start somewhere, and it can only get better. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that next Tuesday I don't feel like someone turned up the heat to 30 degrees while I teach.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Awww, it wasn't bad at all! You did great!