Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Millennium Falcon


Millenium Falcon
Originally uploaded by sarahenrycakes
Oh dear. I guess I should say Happy New Year to everyone out there.
I haven't been a very good blogger for the last while.

This cake was actually made in October for a little boy who is a Star Wars fan. When his mom asked if I could make a Millennium Falcon cake I was at a loss. I had to look up a lot of pictures to figure out how to make it. In the end she found a couple of pictures of other people's cakes done the same way and I used the cake examples along with the photos from the movie to get this one to a point where I was happy with it. It's cool what you can accomplish with cake and icing. This ones completely fondant free.

1 comment:

Pamela Kirkpatrick said...

love it :)
great work. your butter cream is so nice and smooth