Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1000

I am thrilled!! Time to celebrate! People are getting the word out about my cakes. I officially hit 1000 viewers on Monday. In reality, I know that there have been more than that, because I started the official counter a few months after I began to write in the blog regularly.
Regularly? Really, can I say that? I have been so busy the last couple of months that I have not been keeping up with my posts. There should be one per cake, but I think now I am at least 3-4 cakes behind.
If it keeps going strong like this maybe one day I will be able to rely on selling cake to pay the bills. But for now, I still have to go to my day job everyday.
Thanks to everyone out there who is keeping up with my blog and passing my info along to those in need of cake. I truly appreciate it!!
Keep those orders coming.

Sara

No comments: