Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

T&B #3 and later #4


T&B #3
Originally uploaded by sarahenrycakes
These characters are popular. I did this cake in November for a friend and then as soon as it was done I received another order for it, in December. In the process of making the last one I completely forgot to take a picture. The only difference was that it did not have any balloons because the parents had me do a fairly long inscription for their daughter.

1 comment:

Caitlin Patton said...

I love this cake, My son loves Toopy and Binoo, His 3rd birthday is coming up and i wanted to get one made special, But you are to far away. I would've asked you because you have great Skills! And my cake idea would be different, then just a regular pan cake.