Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cakes From April

Well from the looks of my catch up on the blog posts I made quite a few cakes in April.
The most elaborate was Jessica's wedding cake. I adore the color of the roses.

I used steam to make each rose shiny.

For our Easter family dinner I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing and used up the remainder of the Royal Icing Tiger lilies from the previous day's birthday order.

My most imaginative customer, J, had me make a skate ramp for one of his friends. J has ordered several elaborate challenging cakes from me and he promises more to come.
Simple swags and roses for a little girl's 1st birthday. Her Grandma wanted an elegant and more mature looking cake.
The Toy Story characters for my neighbors little girl. Frozen Buttercream transfers are fast becoming my friend.
And a Monster Truck Mater from the Mater's Tall Tales movie also done in Frozen buttercream transfer.

No comments: