Photo Gallery


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Uniqua

Busy, busy, busy. I really need to stop procrastinating. Since I have no choice but to make the cakes on time, I really should write up the posts that go along with them in decent time too.

My last two cakes were both Backyardigan cakes. Last Saturday.
I had originally gotten orders from two different moms who liked my Pablo cake, and wanted the same thing for their one year old's birthday parties. I was surprised at the coincidence.
One of the children was a girl and one a boy, so I asked the mom of the girl if she'd like to have one of the "girl" characters from the show rather than Pablo, a "boy" character. I am glad that I did ask her because I was very happy at the turn out of Uniqua. That was definitely a girly cake.

I have more characters to come. The next post will be Minnie Mouse, once she is done. Let's see if I can do the post in a decent amount of time.

No comments: